Private Browser for Android. Incognito and Secure surfing on any website
|Update||October 21, 2021|
|Get it On|
Private Browser – proxy browser with built-in VPN
Private Browser – is a revolutionary web surfing solution with unique easy-to-use UI. More than 400 servers in 70 locations and SSL data encryption will keep your private information completely secure.
If you want to browse the internet fast on your mobile with all the advantages of anonymous and private browsing, security and data protection, using a proxy technology over VPN servers, download Private Browser for Android.
Featuring online protection, Private Browser is about secure and anonymous web surfing experience. This application is based on exclusive technology from KeepSolid Inc. Private Browser allows secure online surfing activity and is supported by the use of a variety of encryption methods.
There are no other equivalents of the browser available today on the market. It utilizes only secure connection, which greatly contributes to user’s online safety. As a reliable privacy tool, you can select a server in any country from our list and hide your actual location.
1. 70+ server locations to choose from
2. Browser Protection with the use of powerful encryption methods
3. Easy global server selection
4. Local security
5. Individual application access
1. Pattern Lock
2. Pass Code Availability
4. Touch ID
1. Built-in VPN
2. Anonymous Internet Surfing
3. Fast connection speed
4. Output/Input SSL data encryption
5. Standard mode and improved security mode
6. Clear-all-browsing-data feature
1. Convenient & fast tab scroll
2. Visible & Hidden IP on a Map
3. User-Friendly Design
4. Fast Adapting
1. Open more than 25 tabs simultaneously
2. Basic authorization
3. Google Default Search Engine
1. Bookmark menu
2. Add, move, delete bookmarks and folders
3. Create new bookmark folders
Download APK Private Browser
You are now ready to download Private Browser for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app