Join the millions discovering the life-changing benefits of meditation with Calm
|Publisher||Calm com Inc|
|Update||February 17, 2022|
|MOD||Premium Subscription Unlocked|
|Get it On|
- Premium Subscription
- All Sleep Stories Unlocked
- All Meditations Unlocked
- All Musics Unlocked
- All Calm Master Class Unlocked
- All Calm Breathing Exercises Unlocked
- All Locked Contents Enabled
- AOSP compatible (No Google)
- Google Analytics/ Firebase Analytics/Crash Analytics Disabled
Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax
Calm is the #1 app for sleep and meditation. Discover a happier, healthier you through our meditations, sleep stories, music, and more.
Who is Calm for?
Calm is for anyone, whether you’re brand new to meditation or a seasoned expert. It’s also for anyone who needs a mental break, a soothing sound, or a peaceful night’s rest. Our guided meditations are available in lengths of 3 to 25 minutes, so you can choose the perfect length to fit your schedule.
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Deep Sleep
* Focus and Concentration
* Breaking Habits
* Commuting to work or school
* Mindfulness at College
* Mindfulness at Work
* Walking meditation
* Calm Kids
* Body Scan
The app also features:
New Daily Meditation
Learn the life-changing skill of meditation with a new Daily Calm every day. We have meditations that are only 10 minutes long and can help you ease into work or study, or unwind before bed.
We have over 100 Sleep Stories, which are like bedtime stories for adults, narrated by well-known voices like Matthew McConaughey, LeBron James, Kate Winslet, Laura Dern, Lucy Liu & more.
Discover a music library that grows every week, with exclusive tracks from top artists like Keith Urban, Lindsey Stirling, and even Disney — all Yeah engineered to help your mind relax, focus, and get into a state of flow.
Get out of your head and into your body. Learn mindful movement and gentle stretching for every body type with our short video lessons.
To begin your meditation practice, try life-changing 7-day and 21-day programs, taught by world-renowned experts in the field of mindfulness.
Calm your nerves and relax your mind with more than 30 soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga, or to help you sleep. Try out LeBron’s favorite soundscape, “Rain on Leaves.”
Use breathing exercises to help you relax, unguided and open-ended meditation where you are the leader, and track your progress with daily streaks and time spent meditating.
Calm is free to download and use. There are never any ads and some of the programs and features are free forever. Some content is only available through an optional paid subscription. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
Also, be sure to check out our brand new app for Wear OS devices.
What is Calm?
Our mission is to make the world a happier and healthier place. It’s both simple and big. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental health care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we’re growing and expanding offline with products like our best-selling Sleep Mist, our mindful puzzle collection, and collaborations like our Tuft and Needle meditation pillow, to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, world over.
Calm is recommended by top psychologists, therapists, mental health experts, and the press:
* “I’m generally wary of meditation apps because they sometimes weave in too much mystic talk for my taste. But Calm instead contains guidance like ‘Concentrate on your body’” – New York Times
* “In the frenetic, crazy, digital world we live in, sometimes it’s necessary to take a step back and smell the roses” – Mashable
* “Eliminating distraction…ended up helping me relax and realize that all the stuff I was stressing about wasn’t that big a deal” – Tech Republic
* “Found myself similarly refreshed afterward” – TechCrunch
You are now ready to download Calm for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app